“I had three days in Orlando, I’m an explorer and I wanted to see everything. This book was my ticket to being able to see it all.
You’re entitled to have MORE – And don’t You ever forget it!
You work hard, and you deserve the best. The people you care about most deserve the best.
For years I paid way too much for mediocre service and bad memories in Orlando.
I understand now that it's okay to be selfish and greedy.
I work hard and I deserve more.
A 5-day trip to Orlando is a dream come true from me. Planning a 5-day trip is a nightmare!
Too many things can go wrong, especially when you don't know what you're doing.
Is my identity going to be stolen on these knock-off travel websites?
- • So-called 'discount' websites all look the same to me - who can I trust?
- • I'm sure my credit card's gonna be double-charged.
- • I'm entitled to upgrades, nicer accommodations and more.
- • I thought 'the customer is always right?'
- • I hope every one of those scammers steps in front of a runaway bus.
- • How come I'm not getting all of those wonderful things that those people got?
- • I'll be heading to a few travel websites with a few really bad reviews.
I want to create memories we can share forever . . .
- • I want to get away.
- • This extra cash I saved opens up a world of possibilities.
- • I got a nice room, and 5 days coming to me at the theme parks!
- • I'll figure out how to get the best Orlando has to offer.
- • We can just hold hands and enjoy much-needed alone time together.
- • We're gonna have fun at the parks, then private fun in our room.
- • Money is no object when it comes to my family's happiness.
My problem: no faith!
Will my luggage wind up on the wrong plane? And I've seen other guests get special perks. What's so special about them? I work hard too!
I get nowhere with some of these customer service reps. They can tell how mad they get me - and they don't care!
I'm going to be taking my business elsewhere next time I take this trip!
- • I book through travel websites, and I get charged way more than I should.
- • No roach-infested hotels in dangerous neighborhoods again, please.
- • I deserve way more than what I'm getting.
- • These people refuse to give me the special treatment that I deserve!
- • I wanna make something bad happen to all of these fly-by-night con artists.
- • How come those people get special treatment and upgrades, and I don't?
- • This place doesn't wanna cut me a break, so they deserve a little payback!
Today, things are different.
Once I've put together my dream vacation I can say,
"I have a really good feeling about this trip. I know how to plan it without wasting too much time. I'm gonna meet new people, eat good food and do new things! I picked out a show, some wine, with my special someone, and then the real fun begins!"
" . . . it's gonna be awesome - and I deserve it!"
What else about Orlando am I going to love?
- • I want to not worry about the job, or the bills or anything.
- • I'm confident that I won't pay too much money.
- • I'm finally going to Orlando and I get to have a ton of fun!
- • I'm hoping to create special moments for you and me.
- • I hope this hotel has sound proof walls.
- • I'm really looking forward to being pleasantly surprised.
- • No sacrifice is too great to make the ones I love smile.
Click here NOW!
Discover How Easily You'll Do MORE on Your Orlando Trip!
Hard Times Charles: Your Free Gift
What the Heck is Hard Times Charles?
It's a sad, hilarious, creative, exceptional, well-drawn, colorful, poetic tale. Sad, in a hilarious sort of way.
- 1. It's about true love.
- 2. It's about struggle and financial hardship.
- 3. It's about how hard it is to find a job when you can't come outside during the day.
What does this have to do with an Orlando Vacation?
. . . From the desk of Hard Times Charles
Here's why you're gonna like my story:
- 1. You get to live vicariously through a vampire.
- 2. If you don't read it, the curiosity could kill you.
- 3. You learn the importance of a really good retirement plan - one that's gonna get'cha through 3 or 4 centuries.
- 4. It's so well illustrated, it probably deserves some sort of award.
- 5. You get to laugh at somebody else's problems.
- 6. The story's told entirely through limericks.
- 7. Seriously, the entire story is told via limericks.
For example: See, it's a story told through rhymes like the one I'm saying here, except they're funny.
Find out more about this family-friendly story here → Hard Times Charles ←
This amusing, family-friendly story is yours free with the purchase of "The Orlando Vacation I Deserve!"